Lying Gil Cisneros
Lies. Deceit. Broken Promises.
Gil Cisneros was elected to Congress with the expectation that he would be true to his word. Hours after his swearing in, Lying Cisneros was already breaking his promises and now the lies are piling up.
We’re tired of broken promises and dishonesty. It’s time to send Gil Cisneros and his broken promises packing.
Lying Gil Cisneros promised voters he wouldn’t take ANY PAC money.
- Gil has solicited and accepted nearly $1,000,000 in PAC contributions.
- Gil spent his first term cozying up to the very corporate D.C. lobbyists he denounced.
- After being caught in his lie, his campaign tried to rewrite history, claiming that Gil only meant “certain PACs”.
- Even Gil’s excuses are lies. He explicitly swore off the specific PACs he is now claiming are acceptable.
- Gil said he has never accepted a dime from corporate PACs, yet continues to take corporate PAC money from Nancy Pelosi to trick voters into thinking he is standing up to them.
Lying Gil Cisneros promised voters he would stand up to Big Pharma and lower the costs of prescription drugs.
- Mega-millionaire Gil Cisneros’ foundation has been quietly cashing in on significant holdings in healthcare and pharmaceutical companies.
- Gil’s foundation owned stock in a company that increased the prices of arthritis medication by over 1,600% and of insulin by almost 700%.
- The foundation owned up to $1,000,000 worth of stocks in pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
- Big Pharama lobbyists have been hosting fundraisers for Gil since he entered the halls of Congress.
Lying Gil Cisneros promised to be a bipartisan voice and not support Nancy Pelosi.
- Impressively, Lying Gil broke his promise to voters casting his very first vote in Congress for Nancy Pelosi for Speaker of the House.
- Since then, Gil has thrown bipartisanship to the wind and voted with Nancy Pelosi 100% of the time.
- In fact, Lying Gil Cisneros joined the extreme liberal wing of the Democratic Party voting with socialist Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez 92% of the time.